Since we have looked at the Disneyland dining options, I thought this would be a good time to look at the Disney’s California Adventure Dining options. You will find many kinds of different cuisines and many different themes to dine in.
Disney’s California Adventure Dining – Hollywood Pictures Backlot
- Award Weiners - Here you will find what Disney considers to be gourmet Hot Dogs.
- Fairfax Market – A fruit stand located near Schmoozies.
- Schmoozies – Here you can find smoothies.
- Studio Catering Company – Here you can find sandwich’s, salad’s and deserts.
Disney’s California Adventure Dining – Paradise Pier
- Ariel’s Grotto – This California Adventure restaurant will give your character meals and can be used for the World of Color Dining package. You will find various forms of seafood here.
- Bayside Brews – This spot lets you get to try various different beers with pretzels for a great snack.
- Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta – Located on Paradise Pier, here you will find Pizza and various pastas and salads.
- Corn Dog Castle – Here is the spot in Disney’s California Adventure where you can get a corn dog.
- Cove Bar- Located near Ariel’s Grotto. You will find various appetizers and snacks with a great view of the pier.
- Paradise Garden Grill – Here you can find various forms of Mediterranean skewers served with a rice pilaf.
- Paradise Pier Ice Cream Co. – Ice Cream walk up counter.
Disney’s California Adventure Dining – Golden State
- Alfresco Lounge at the Golden Vine Winery – Here you will find a bunch of Appetizers which you can pair with various wines you can try.
- Cochia Cucamonga Mexican Grill – A Mexican counter service restaurant.
- Dulce Aventura – Here you will find baked sweets.
- Lucky Fortune Cookery – Various rise Asian bowls at this Quick Service Restaurant.
- Mendocino Terrace at the Golden State Winery – This is another spot where you can sample various vintages of wine.
- Pacific Wharf Cafe – Here you will find various sandwiches and soups.
- Rita’s Baja Blenders – Here you can sample various margarita flavors.
- Taste Pilots Grill – This is a quick spot location where you can get burgers, sandwiches, and more.
- Wine Country Trattoria at the Golden Vine Winery – California and Mediterranean cuisine plus multiple types of wines to pair with them.
Disney’s California Adventure Dining – Cars Land
- Flo’s V8 Cafe