Animal Kingdom Restaurants
When looking at where to eat at the Animal Kingdom park in Disney World, you do have some great options. My favorite of the Animal Kingdom Restaurants has to be Flame Tree Barbecue. Yak and Yeti is one of the few sit down restaurants in this park, and I would have the food at Flame Tree instead of it in a second.
Animal Kingdom Restaurants – The Oasis
- Rainforest Cafe Animal Kingdom – A Jungle themed restaurant with a variety of burgers, pasta’s, and more.
Animal Kingdom Restaurants – Discovery Island
- Flame Tree Barbeque – This restaurant has some great Barbecue, their Ribs and their Barbecue sandwiches are some of my favorite.
- Pizzafari – A great spot for Pizza and Sandwiches.
- Beastly Kiosk – Corn Dogs and more.
Animal Kingdom Restaurants – Camp Minnie-Mickey
- Camp Soft Serve
- Tusker House Restaurant – This is the spot in Animal Kingdom where you can have a character meal – for breakfast and lunch. The food has African flavors for lunch and dinner.
- Kusafiri Coffee Shop
- Tamu Tamu Refreshments – Offers Burgers and Shakes.
- Dawa Bar – Located next to Tusker House restaurant is this bar.
Animal Kingdom Restaurants – Asia
- Yak & Yeti Restaurant – Asian style foods.
- Yak & Yeti Local Foods Cafe – This is the quick service version of this restaurant.
Animal Kingdom Restaurants – Dino Land U.S.A.
- Restaurantosaurus – This restaurant serves up burgers.